Handling of personal information
Material Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) will comply with the following terms in order to handle your personal information appropriately and safely.
1. Definition of personal information
Personal information is information about an individual, such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, occupation, work place, etc. that can identify a specific individual.
2. Purpose of collecting and using personal information
We may collect personal information when using this service.
The acquired personal information will be used for the following purposes.
- ■ For business guidance regarding our products and services
- ■ For business negotiations, meetings, contact, etc.
- ■ To respond to various inquiries and inquiries
- ■ Use in recruitment activities
3. Security management of personal information
Our officers and employees recognize the importance of protecting personal information, formulate a compliance program to protect it, implement and maintain it, and continuously improve it. In addition, we will take necessary measures to prevent unauthorized access, loss, leakage, etc. of personal information.
4. Provision of personal information to a third party
We will not disclose or provide your personal information to any third party except in the following cases.
- ■ When the customer’s consent / consent is obtained
- ■ When disclosure / provision is required by law
5. About cookies
This site acquires the usage status of the customer’s homepage using a technology called cookies. A cookie is a cookie that stores information that identifies your browser when you visit our site on your computer (including mobiles, tablets, and other devices), making it more convenient when you visit our site again. It is a technology for you to use and browse. You can disable the cookie function of cookies by setting your browser, but please note that some functions may not be available in that case.
6. Disclosure / correction / deletion of personal information, etc.
If you wish to disclose, correct or delete your personal information, we will respond promptly after confirming that the request is from you.
7. Inquiries regarding personal information